Let's talk about detoxification. Confused about what it all means? We're presenting a very special evening at the Blacks Club with nutritionist and lifestyle coach, Amani Kaite. Join us for an exclusive 3 course dinner at 7pm on 26 July, where Amani will guide you through all things gut-related, toxins, microbiomes, and what this means for our bodies and health.
Our Founder, Julie Ngov, will also be speaking about toxins in our clothing and the things you can look out for to better protect the environment and your health.
Places are capped at 15 to give you the best, in-depth experience and so you can ask all your burning questions. Early bird tickets are available!
Get your tickets.
Date and time: 7pm, Tuesday, 26 July 2018
Venue: Blacks Club, 67 Dean Street, London W1D 4QH
Amani is a certified Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach (IHS, Dublin). She has previously suffered from many common yet unpleasant ills such as insomnia, adrenal fatigue, asthma, candida and panic attacks, which drove her to focus on nutrition and lifestyle. Amani is dedicated to helping other women achieve optimal health.
Choice of starter:
- Chilled roasted pepper gazpacho, sourdough bread (v)
- Smoked duck salad, grilled peach slices, watercress
- Smoked Halibut, dill creme fraiche, pickled cucumber
Choice of main:
- Spring risotto, peas, asparagus tips & Parmesan (v)
- Fillet of halibut, tender stem broccoli, red & yellow vine tomato vinaigrette
- Rib- Eye steak, fat chips & bernaise sauce
Choice of dessert:
- Chef’s sorbet (champagne or blood orange) (v)
- Raspberry & pistachio semifreddo
Tickets available here.